Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Trauma Surgery Physician
Orthopedic Trauma Surgery job opportunity in Petoskey, Michigan!
This opportunity offers:
- December 20-23; January 3-6; January 10-13; January 24-27; February 7-10; February 21-24; February 28 - March 2; March 6-9; March 13-16
- 24-hour call; 7:00 am - 7:00 am; 100% adult; 100% trauma; 1-3 surgeries per day
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Cerner
- Level III trauma
- Must be able to do acetabular procedure
- Active Michigan license; Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery - Orthopedic Trauma preferred
Breathtaking landscapes, urban escapes, unique attractions, a wealth of events, starry skies and rich culture – experience them all in Pure Michigan. Find inspiration for your visit on the open road – from scenic routes to rugged trails. From the sand covered to the well-traveled. They lead us to the beauty of nature and simple pleasures. Here, you can find unique hidden gems and get lost in the music of rolling waves and tranquil forests. Whether you are an urban adventurer or an outdoor enthusiast, a foodie or a thrill-seeker, traveling with your family or making memories with friends – you are on the brink of planning a vacation so unique, it can only be classified as Pure Michigan.