Job Description & Requirements
Diagnostic Radiology Physician
This opportunity offers:
Immediate General Radiologist need in Port Angeles, WA.
- Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm. 2-3 Weeks per month. Some evening call
- Average daily volume 80-100
- Mix of modalities: Magnetic Resonance (MR), Cat Scan, Ultrasound, Plain Film, Mammography
- Procedures Include:Paracentisis, Thoracentesis, Lumbar puncture, joint injections, biopsies
- Board Certified with the American Board of Radiology
Port Angeles is a city in and the county seat of Clallam County, Washington, United States. With a population of 19,038 as of the 2010 census, it is the largest city in the county. The population was estimated at 20,250 in 2019 by the Office of Financial Management. The City's harbor was dubbed Puerto de Nuestra Señora de los Ángeles
(Port of Our Lady of the Angels) by Spanish explorer Francisco de Eliza in 1791.