Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
• Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 hour shifts; call rotation 1:4 mostly OB. Call back 60% weekday
• Job Setting: Medical Center
• Types of Cases: general, obstetrics, orthopedics
• Credentialing Timeframe: 45-60 days
• Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, and Advanced Trauma Life Support required
• CRNA only site. CRNAs perform regionals for ortho cases.