Job Description & Requirements
Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN) Physician
This facility is seeking an Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN) Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
• Schedule: 4 clinic days per week including 1 evening shift - plus 1 Saturday per month – plus 1 weekend of call per month
• Job Setting: Clinic and Hospital Call
• Types of Cases: Full scope obstetrics and gynecology- including Loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP), cryotherapy, colposcopy, Intrauterine Devices (IUDs), Nexplanon, and endometrial biopsies.
• Must have active California license
• Electronic Medical Record (EMR): eClinicalWorks