Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
This opportunity offers:
• Full time hours each week through May 2019. 120 day credentialing.
• Share 8’s, 10’s, and 12’s for a 40-hour week
• All call is beeper (20-minute response time). 1 st and 2nd on weekdays and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd on weekends
• Call comes in at 11am or noon to work shift then takes call from home afterwards. Weekend call is strictly call; no shift involved.
• Cases include: transplants, OB, neuro (minimal crannies), thoracic, vascular, endo, ENT, health peds, bariatric, ortho (joints and spines), regional, appy’s, MRI
- OB not required for this locum assignment
- No major trauma
• 539 Licensed beds
• 11,850 annual cases
• Board Certified
• Flu shot
• ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP
• Document training
• Compliance training mandatory; needs to be completed within 30 days of start. Annual compliance each fall.