Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
CRNA practice opening up in New York, looking to bring on a locum tenens CRNA for general and critical coverage. Location is going to be in Poughkeepsie, opening in October!
- Bread and Butter, Radiology, Robots, and GI cases. No Hearts, OB, and Peds cases without experience.
- Schedule is normal: Monday - Friday, 7:00 a - 3:00 p.
- No on call, weekends, holidays included.
- Supervision included: sometimes 1:2 or 1:14.
- There will be 17 OR's.
- Travel and lodging will be covered.
Poughkeepsie is a beautiful city in New York. Enjoy the rivers, sunsets, and trails while visiting.
- Holds a current license as a registered professional nurse.
- Complies with any applicable state statutory or requirements concerning the advanced practice of nursing.
- Graduated from a program of nurse anesthesia education.