Job Description & Requirements
ANES - New York
Anesthesiology position open in New York, looking to bring on a locum tenes Anesthesiologist MD for general coverage. Location is in Poughkeepsie, opening in September.
The opportunity offers:
- Assisting in the directing and coordinating of activities in the Anesthesia department.
- Responsible for the medical management of patients who are rendered unconscious and/or insensible to pain and emotional stress during surgery and other medical procedures.
- Mostly Bread and Butter cases, Radiology, Robots, and GI
- No hearts, OB, and Pediatrics
- Supervision ratio mostly 1:2, sometimes 1:3 or 1:4
- 11 CRNA's and 17 OR's
- There are no calls
- Normal schedule, 40 hour work weeks
Poughkeepsie is a beautiful city right outside of New York. You can enjoy the famous Hudson river and the great view from the Hudson Bridge while visiting.
- M.D/D.O. degree from an accredited college of Medicine
- ECFMC and FLEX completion of approved residency in anesthesia
- Currently licensed as a physician