Job Description & Requirements
Board Certified General Radiology needed in Queen Creek, AZ. Though not all that far away from Phoenix and its millions of people, Queen Creek is pleasantly unique in many ways, and you’ll probably notice the difference immediately. With Arizona roots that run deep, Queen Creek is the kind of town that hasn’t traded in its old-time charm and identity, like so many other places have. Though you’ll find many of the same national food and retail chains here that you will everywhere else, there are also a lot of locally-owned family businesses that have been operating in Queen Creek for generations. It’s a slice of the old west, where you may still be greeted with a sincere ‘howdy,’ but don’t worry, cowboy boots are optional.
- Coverage Dates: 11/25-27 (8am-5pm, 1hr lunch)
- Type of Patients/Cases: Plain Film, US
- Patients per Day/Volume: 80-120
- Certifications/Qualifications required (to include specific board): ABR
- Transcriptionist: Powerscribe, PACS System: Inteleviewer & RIS