Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
We are currently recruiting a CRNA beginning in November!
- Level 3 trauma center
- Flexible schedule: 8, 10 ,12 hour shifts.
- 4 to 6 total calls per month, staffing dependent
- 1st and 2nd call taken from home/hotel
- Weekend call rotates among staff
- Very diverse case mix; most are general surgery, orthopedics, eyes, and GYN
- Will place, monitor & troubleshoot epidurals.
- Excellent 24/7 NICU care – expectation is anesthesia takes care of mother. 2000 deliveries a year; 75% epidurals, 20% CSection (includes small % VBAC). On call,
CRNA comes in for C-Sections.
- Pediatrics - Healthy ear tubes & tonsils; occasional pediatric lap appy on call.
- Cardiac cases – increasing volumes with minimally invasive procedures. Typically onpump bypass & valves. Lines placed by surgeon, monitored by anesthesia. MDA places TEE probe.
- Must be able to manage a double lumen tube
Please call Staff Care for more details!