Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
This facility is needing an immediate adult psychiatrist for an ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p schedule. No call or weekends.
- The provider will be seeing adult patients in an outpatient setting.
- 10-12 patients per day.
- The physician will be performing Associate Medical Director responsibilities 40% of the time, and clinical psychiatrist responsibilities 60% of the assignment.
- Electronic Medical Record: Credible
- Must be board certified.
- Must have prior and recent directorship and leadership experience in an outpatient setting
Consistently rated as one of the best places to live in America, "The City of Oaks" offers a myriad of cultural and outdoor activities, a reasonable cost of living and top quality educational institutions and medical facilities. Southern, yet cosmopolitan, laid back yet bursting with energy, North Carolina’s capital is a sought-after destination for healthcare professionals throughout the year.