Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
Certifications and Requirements:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 6:30am to roughly 5:00pm (varies).
- Typical cases seen are general, orthopedics, obstetrics, gynecology, gastroenterology endoscopy, plastics, otorhinolaryngology(ENT), and cataracts
- Providing anesthesia for cesarean sections and occasional labor epidural
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist(CRNA) works Autonomously
- National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA)
- California license
- Required procedures: Full anesthesia services including obstetrics epidurals
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support(PALS), Basic Life Support(BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support(ACLS) certification
There are several interesting areas around Red Bluff. The State Theatre for the Arts regularly organizes educational and cultural activities. The mineral museum exhibits a variety of minerals, fossils, Native American carvings and gems.