Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine or Urgent Care Physician
Locums Family Medicine or Urgent Care Physician job opportunity in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware!
This opportunity offers:
- As soon as possible start (after 6-8 Week Credentialing), for 3-6 month initial commitment
- 4 10-hour shifts per week (will consider part-time candidates for 8 ten hour shifts per month)
- 25-30 patients per 10-hour shift
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Active Delaware license, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and Delaware Controlled Substance Registration (CSR) certificate, Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate
- A Minimum of 1 year of experience working in Walk-In, Urgent Care or Emergency Room setting is required
- Travel, lodging, and Medical Malpractice covered!
Please call us today for additional details, compensation structure, and to discuss your availability!
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware began in 1650 when English and Dutch settlers arrived. In 1925, a highway was built to connect Rehoboth and Georgetown to allow easier access for tourists from the Washington D.C. area, including legislators and diplomats. Rehoboth is known for it's beautiful beaches and wooden boardwalks, along with it's unique shops and numerous restaurants. There are a vast number of museums for tourists to visit along with fishing, whale and dolphin watching, and golfing opportunities for the outdoorsy type.