Job Description & Requirements
Board Certified Nuclear Imager need in Renton, WA. Activities in Renton await, whether you’re here for 24 hours or 24 days. If you’re searching for adventure, tranquility, family fun, unique eats, or brand-name shopping, Renton is the right destination for you. The City of Renton has numerous beaches and parks that provide endless fun, serenity, and beauty. The Piazza, established in 2000, is a public square where seasonal events like the Farmers Markets and holiday celebrations bring people together. Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park and Kennydale Beach Park offer water-related activities like boating, swimming, and fishing. The Cedar River Trail Park features the 4.5-mile Cedar River Trail and spectacular views of Lake Washington.
- Four 10 hour shifts (Mon-Thur or Tues-Fri), Shift Schedule: 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM (4 days/week)
- The weeks of: Feb 17, Feb 24, Mar 2, Mar 16, Mar 23, Apr 6, Apr 27, May 18
- Type of Patients/Cases: Averages: Nucs, PET, thyroid treatment, sentinel node. CT, US, X-ray
- Covers ED 0730 – Noon. Nucs and IP cases and 1 PET afternoon. (Avg 17 ED exams- 1 CT, 16 Plain Film, Avg 10 IP exams- 1 CT, 9 plain film, 1 Fluoro (esophagram), Avg 65 OP exams- 4 CTs, 59 Plain Films, 1 MR, 1 Fluoro)
- Transcriptionist: Powerscribe, PACS System: Synapse