Job Description & Requirements
Obstetric and Gynecology (OB/GYN) Physician
Obstetric and Gynecology (OB/GYN) Physician Needed in Utah!
This opportunity offers:
- As soon as possible start - 6-12 months
- 24-hour 8:00 AM - 8:00 AM on-call shift, coverage will be for several consecutive days
- Deliveries and Emergency Obstetric and Gynecology Surgery
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): ICentra
- Board Certification or 3-years from residency Board Eligible Required
- Utah License Highly Preferred and will be prioritized
- Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, and Neonatal Resuscitation Program Required
Known as the hub of Central Utah, Richfield is the largest city for more than a hundred miles and is an amenity-rich home base for exploring Central Utah’s sights and rugged outdoor recreation.