Job Description & Requirements
Cardiology Nurse Practitioner (NP)
This facility is seeking Cardiology Nurse Practitioner (NP) locum tenens support as they look to fill a current and ongoing need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Immediate start as soon as credentialed - ongoing
- Monday-Friday, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm; On-call 8 hours Saturday and Sunday every third weekend
- 100% adult; 100% hospital inpatient; 8 patients per day
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Epic
- Active Washington license; Must have cardiac stress testing knowledge and experience
Richland is a place where you can stroll along the Columbia River, enjoy an outdoor concert or find an imaginative playground for young and old alike. Enjoy visiting a community that offers fishing, boating, and water skiing opportunities as well as antique shops and wineries. Richland has a rich cultural community and visitors will enjoy taking in performances from a symphony, to ballet, to community theater troupes.