Job Description & Requirements
This facility is seeking a Dentist for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8a - 5p, 2-3 months with option to extend
- Patients per Day/Volume: 15-20
- Job Setting: Correctional Facility
- Types of Cases: All adult Male; Oral health care such as fillings, extractions, dentures, root canals, etc.
- Active Indiana license, Drug Enforcement Administration license (DEA), Controlled Substance Registration (CSR), and Basic Life Support license(BLS)/(CPR) are required.
Rockville is known as "The Covered Bridge Capital of the World". Are you thinking of winding roads, pastoral settings, a bit of history, and local food? Then Parke County is the place for you. Rounding a bend, you magically drive into a postcard world painted with the romance and beauty of a simpler time when, more than 100 years ago, the villagers of Parke County constructed covered bridges with the sturdy poplar and oak native to the area.