Job Description & Requirements
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Need: Starting upon completion of credentialing - 3 months, option to extend
- Schedule: 24 hour in house coverage
- Procedures: unit has the capability of offering bubble continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP,) conventional and high-frequency ventilation, whole-body cooling, internuclear ophthalmoplegia (INO), and Patent ductus arteriosus (PDA) ligation
- Average daily census of 28 neonates and 15-30 babies in the newborn nursery
- Support Staff: A wide variety of on-site subspecialty support including maternal-fetal medicine and pediatric surgery
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Maryland License
From Rockville, a number of historical sites and museums are accessible, including the Gaithersburg Community Museum, the National Capital Trolley Museum, the Dennis & Phillip Ratner Museum, the Beall-Dawson House and the Sandy Spring Museum. The Cabin John Regional Park includes a skating rink and a nature center, while the Wheaton Regional Park features a conservatory and also includes the Brookside Gardens.