Job Description & Requirements
This facility is seeking a Dentist for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: August 5 - September 3 - Mondays - Fridays
- Patients per Day/Volume: 15-20
- Types of Cases: Clinical procedures: fillings, Invisalign, root canals, molar endo, crown, bridge, dentures, wave one experience preferred.
- Electronic Medical Record- Dentrix
- Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA), and Controlled Substance Registration (CSR) is preferred
- Active North Carolina license and Basic Life Support(BLS)/(CPR) is required
Remarkable Rocky Mount offers an incredible variety of enjoyable things to do. Tournaments at the world-class sports complex, hiking the Tar River Trail, swimming, golfing and skating. You will especially enjoy the art and music festivals, parades, farmers' markets, barbecue cook-offs, picnicking, museums, and water sports at the Tar River reservoir. From Stonewall Manor and its Civil War reenactments to the historic Rocky Mills, adjacent to Battle Park with its civil war monument and cemetery, there's a lot of rich history to see and appreciate.