Job Description & Requirements
Emergency Medicine Physician
Emergency Medicine Physician need in Rosebud, SD. Rosebud is a census-designated place in Todd County, South Dakota, United States. The population was 1,587 at the 2010 census. Rosebud, located on the Rosebud Indian Reservation, is the home to the Rosebud Sioux Tribe Headquarters.
- Requirements: NRP, BLS (AHA),ACLS (AHA),ATLS, and PALS BC/BE
- Description: Annual volume is 16,000. 10 beds in ED. Specialist on-call Pediatric, OB/GYN and FP. Single NP/PA support for both AM and PM shifts.
- Schedule/Call: Block shifts. Shifts times 8a-8p and 10a-10p and 8p-8a., 65-68 shifts per month
- Rosebud sees around (about 35 patients per 24 hours) 13,000 patients annually. 24 hr physician and APC coverage with additional physician from noon-midnight.
- All sites with TEM will include lodging. It is not super fancy but adequate. 3 bedroom two bathroom homes on site. TV, Internet. Shared kitchen and living space but private bedroom.