Job Description & Requirements
Interventional Cardiology Physician
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: 24hr call with 8 hours onsite
- Provider would be expected to cover ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI) and do the Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) for the Diagnostic Catheter's.
- Trauma Designation: Level 3
- Board Certified Interventional Cardiology
- Active Oregon license
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Required Procedures: Interventional Procedures- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)/diagnostic catheters, right/left hearts, and echo/stress interpretation.
Roseburg home to beautiful northwest scapes, a peaceful small town feel, warm friendly faces, and known as the Timber Capital of the Nation.