Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner
This facility is needing an immediate full-time adult psychiatric nurse practitioner for an ongoing opportunity:
This opportunity offers:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p schedule. No call or weekends.
- The provider will be seeing an adult population with a mix of acute and long term patients in an inpatient experience
- 20-24 patients per day.
- 30 bed unit.
- Board certified and board eligible candidates considered.
- Recent adult psychiatric nurse practitioner experience within 2 years.
- Must have a clean and active Texas License
Rusk is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is the county seat of Cherokee County. One of many attractions in Rusk, Texas is a relaxing train ride through the piney woods of East Texas, enjoy fun special events with your family, or experience an evening dinner train!