Job Description & Requirements
This opportunity offers:
• Varying shifts; 8’s, 10’s, and/or 12’s
• Will consider someone available one or two weeks a month vs. full-time hours each week
• Cases include lots of eyes, ortho, total joints, urology, general, podiatry, endo, vascular, lungs, blocks, healthy peds (ENT). No hearts, heads or trauma. No OB
• Endo performed in non-OR location.
• Sometimes do sedation with MRI and radiation.
• Physicians will done some own cases, but I don’t have percentage information at this time
• Board Certified (ABA, AOBA)
• Flu shot required
• PPD annually
• ACLS, PALS, and BLS are required
• Case Logs
• All locums are required to complete documentation training (takes no more than 30 minutes).
• Compliance training mandatory; needs to be completed within 30 days of start. Annual compliance each fall.
• QGenda utilized for scheduling. Locums will be required to clock in/out for reporting purposes only; will still be required to complete/submit the agency timesheet as usual for payroll.
• Flexibility is key with all locums; no clock watchers, please.
• Experience with EPIC