Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist locum tenens support as they look to fill a current and/or ongoing need
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 7a - 5 pm Monday through Friday
- Types of Cases: General Cases, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Orthopedics, Neuro, ENT, Vascular, Urology, Healthy Pediatrics, and Dental. CRNAs place epidurals, spinals, arterial lines and administer medications. Locums will not be on cardiac or complex cases. The site has its own cardiac team.
- Required Procedures: Epidurals, Spinal, Arterial lines and administer medications.
- Care Team model: 13 physicians and 25 Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists staffing 16 operating rooms
- 288 beds and trauma level II
- Certifications required: (Active Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS), National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA) certificates
- Licenses: (Must have an active Maryland medical license prior to presentation)
- Electronic Medical Record EMR:(EPIC)
Salisbury, Maryland is located at the head of the Wicomico River, the navigable waterway that leads to the Chesapeake Bay. As a Chesapeake Bay maritime community, Salisbury boasts the second-largest water port in Maryland. It is a central spot on the lower Eastern Shore 30 miles west of Ocean City and two hours south of Baltimore in the heart of the Delmarva Peninsula.