Job Description & Requirements
Cardiology Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Cardiology Nurse Practitioner (NP) needed in California!
This opportunity offers:
- July - December
- Minimum 36-40 hours per week; 12-hour shifts
- Flexibility is key - Cath lab coverage
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Epic / Health Connect
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Certified
- Active California license
The San Francisco Bay Area is a region in Northern California spanning the city of San Francisco and surrounding counties. On a peninsula, hilly San Francisco is known for its cable cars, Victorian houses and the iconic Golden Gate Bridge. North, the Sonoma and Napa valleys are renowned wine-producing regions with hundreds of hillside vineyards. Gourmet food is showcased in Oxbow Public Market in the city of Napa.