Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
This facility is needing an immediate adult psychiatrist for an ongoing opportunity:
- 4 days per week schedule. Flexible on which days. 2 months minimum commitment.
- Adult population in an outpatient setting
- 3-5 patients per day
- Substance abuse experience is a plus
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- 1 hour evaluations, 30 minute medicine checks
Lake Merritt is a large tidal lagoon in the center of Oakland, California, just east of Downtown. It is surrounded by parkland and city neighborhoods. It is historically significant as the United States' first official wildlife refuge, designated in 1870, and has been listed as a National Historic Landmark since 1963, and on the National Register of Historic Places since 1966. The lake features grassy shores; several artificial islands intended as bird refuges; an interpretive center called the Rotary Nature Center; a boating center where sailboats, canoes, and rowboats can be rented and classes are held; and a fairy tale themed amusement park called Children's Fairyland. A popular walking and jogging path runs along its perimeter.