Job Description & Requirements
Trauma Surgery Physician
This facility is seeking a Trauma Surgery Physician locum tenens support as they look to fill an ongoing need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 12- hour primary in-house coverage, plus 12-hour secondary call
- Setting: Hospital, with 221-bed Acute Care, and Level II Trauma Center (ACS ad State verified
- Type of Cases: Emergency General Surgery and Trauma call, with an Annual average trauma admits of 1300, penetrating procedures are 9% and 89.5% blunt
- Requirements: Active Florida Medical License, Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS), Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) required
- Must have a clean background and no malpractice (HCA Hospital)
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Surgical Critical Care and Trauma.
Sanford is a city in the central region of the U.S. state of Florida and the county seat of Seminole County. As of the 2010 census, its population was 53,570. Known as the "Historic Waterfront Gateway City," Sanford sits on the southern shore of Lake Monroe at the head of navigation on the St. Johns River