Job Description & Requirements
Cardiac Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (NP/PA)
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Need: Upon completion of credentialing, minimum 3-month contract (option to extend) - prefer 6 months
- Schedule: 3 12 hour shifts weekly (shifts are either 7a - 7p or 7p - 7a), rotation is shared equally among providers on staff
- Procedures: Full scope of cardiac procedures (catheterization, angioplasty, bypass, valves, etc.)
- Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible
- Furnishing License for Nurse Practitioner
- Must be Acute Care Trained
- Preference for cardiac and/or acute care experience
Thousands of travelers visit Santa Clara and its many attractions every single year. With everything from fun family attractions and interactive, educational museums to historic sites, a college campus, and the world’s most high-tech Stadium, Santa Clara covers all the bases.