Job Description & Requirements
Neurointerventional Radiology Physician
Locums Neuro-Interventional Radiology job opportunity in Santa Monica, California!
This opportunity offers:
- Immediate start as soon as credentialed - ongoing; 1-2 weeks per month; 7 on, 7 off; 24/7 coverage
- 80% adult, 10% pediatric, 10% trauma; 10 patients per day
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Epic
- Board Certified - Must be boarded in Neurology, Radiology, or Neurosurgery
- Active California license and fluoroscopy; 2-year fellowship in Neurointerventional Radiology strongly preferred
Santa Monica is a coastal city west of downtown Los Angeles. On days off, enjoy the Santa Monica pier, beach, Pacific Park amusement park, historic Looff Hippodrome Carousel, and more.