Job Description & Requirements
This facility is needing an immediate full-time adult psychologist
for an ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- Monday to Friday schedule 40 hours/week. No weekends or call.
- The provider will be seeing adult patients in an inpatient/forensic setting.
- Up to 15 patients per day.
- Duties include court appearances, diagnose or evaluate behavioral, emotional and cognitive disorders through observation, interview, and psychological tests.
- Electronic Medical Record: Avatar.
- Must be forensic trained.
Savannah, a coastal Georgia city, is separated from South Carolina by the Savannah River. It’s known for manicured parks, horse-drawn carriages and antebellum architecture. Its historic district is filled with cobblestoned squares and parks such as Forsyth Park shaded by oak trees covered with Spanish moss. At the center of this picturesque district is the landmark, Gothic-Revival Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist. Apply today and Savannah, GA may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!