Job Description & Requirements
General Diagnostic Physician/ Mammography & Light Interventional Radiology
General Diagnostic Radiologist needed!
This opportunity offers:
- Monday-Friday; 8 am-5 pm
- Approximately 80 to 90 studies per day
- Plain film, Ultrasound, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Cat Scan
- paracentesis, thoracentesis, biopsies, breast procedures
- When doing procedures, study volume will be lighter
- 2 to 3 light procedures per day
- Board Certified with the American Board of Radiology
Sedalia is also the location of the Missouri State Fair and the Scott Joplin Ragtime Festival. Sedalia is a city located approximately 30 miles south of the Missouri River and, as the county seat of Pettis County.