Job Description & Requirements
CRNA practice opening up in Connecticut, looking to bring a locum tenes CRNA for general and critical coverage. Location is going to be in Sharon, opening in September.
- General, B&B, Ortho, GI, Hand Sergeon, and Total Joint Surgeon cases.
- No overtime or On Call included.
- Will be supervised: 1:2.
- 5 Anesthesia rooms on site.
- Schedule is flexible: Daily shifts. Monday - Friday, 7:15 a - 3:15 p.
Sharon is a peaceful city in Connecticut. Enjoy the great nature trails and rivers while visiting.
- Holds a current license as a registered professional nurse.
- Graduated from a program of nuse anesthesia education by the COA or its predecessor.
- Currently certified by the AANA Council.