Job Description & Requirements
Internal Medicine Physician
Locums Internal Medicine Physician job opportunity in Sharon, Pennsylvania!
This opportunity offers:
- April 27, 2020 start date - ongoing, coverage needed while client is recruiting for a permanent candidate
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm; 1:3 clinic call rotation
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- 20-30 patients per day (100% adult)
- Active Pennsylvania license and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate required
Sharon, Pennsylvania was first settled in 1795 and was incorporated as a city in 1918. Sharon was rich in coal deposits which led to the development of an industrial center with flour mills, furnaces, manufacturers, rolling mills, and boiler machine shops. You can learn about the area's iron and steel industry by visiting the Youngstown Historical Center of Industry and Labor. There's also the Magoffin House Museum which features artifacts of historical importance and the Arms Family Museum of Local History. You can find an array of outdoor activities such as hiking, boating, horseback riding, and fishing at the Mosquito Lake State Park.