Job Description & Requirements
Pulmonary - Critical Care Medicine Physician
This facility is seeking a Pulmonary - Critical Care Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- 7 Days on starting Mondays - 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM, Call 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- Level II Trauma
- Sleep Fellowship Highly Preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS, and Advanced Burn Life Support Certifications Required
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Cerner
- Active Iowa License Required at Time of Submission
Situated on the banks of the mighty Missouri River, with countless parks, recreation areas, and gorgeous historical buildings and districts, you’ll find there is something for everyone in Sioux City. Stroll down the historic 4th Street where you will find notable buildings, quirky cafés, and unique shops, and be sure to visit the meticulously restored Orpheum Theatre, an ornate entertainment hall featuring various live performances year-round.