Job Description & Requirements
Radiation Oncologist Physician
Radiation Oncologist Physician Needed
- Start ASAP- 6months: Need 10 Shifts per month
- 379 hospital beds
- Physician shift times; Wednesday and Thursdays (8-10 hours)
- Rounding required; none, need to consult the patient prior to the procedure, provide radiation treatment planning, and administer radiation, they must stay at the center during all the treatments.
- All treatment planning is coordinated with their Neurosurgeon and a Physicist
- The position will be to consult the patient prior to procedure, provide radiation treatment planning, and administer the radiation
- Paid travel, lodging and medical malpractice
- Board Certified Required
- Radiation oncology with be certified to work on a gamma knife perfextion machine
The City of Springfield adopted the McKenzie drift boat as the community’s official symbol on March 26, 1985 to commemorate the importance of this famous boat in the history of Springfield and the McKenzie River. Early versions of the boat, created by Veltie Pruitt and Prince Helfrich, floated the McKenzie River in the early 1900s. After years of changes to the craft, boat builder Woodie ‘Knoble’ Hindman developed the present design in 1946 on Main Street in Springfield. This well-known craft is used today around the world on streams and rivers requiring a sturdy agile boat to handle their perilous rapids. A detailed one-half scale model is on display in Springfield City Hall.