Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
This facility is needing an immediate full-time adult psychiatrist for an ongoing opportunity!
This opportunity offers:
- The hours will be Tuesday and Thursday, overnight, from 4:30pm to 8am (15.5 hours each) and Sunday 24 hours coverage from 8am Sunday to 8am the next day for a total of 55 hours.
- The provider will be seeing an adult population in an inpatient setting.
- Average of 12-14 patients per day.
- Electronic Medical Record: MHARS and e-Vista.
- Board Certification required or within 3 years of residency.
Staten Island is the southernmost of New York City's 5 boroughs. It is connected to Lower Manhattan via the Staten Island Ferry, which runs across New York Harbor. Staten Island Zoo is home to kangaroos, birds of prey and snakes. The Snug Harbor Cultural Center and Botanical Garden features flower beds, Greek revival buildings and art galleries. Its grounds also include the Staten Island Children’s Museum.