Job Description & Requirements
Family Practice Physician
- Monday through Friday with possible weekend shifts needed (See below)
- Stockton and Modesto, they would like them to pick up 2 Saturday shifts per month in their Walk-in Clinic/Urgent Care.
- Provider will have a day off during the week.
- Call/Rounding: No Call or Hospital Rounding – Clinic Only
- Patient Age Range: All Ages
- Average patients per day: estimated 22
- Support Staff: Medical Assistant's and Registered Nurses
- EMR System: EPIC Kaiser Permanente
- Board Certified or truly Board Eligible (within 3 years of residency)
- California License Required
- Basic Life Support Certification
is located in the central valley region of California
and is the 17th largest city in the state. Before it was incorporated in 1850 the city changed names several times but was officially named Stockton after Robert Field Stockton who was a naval officer in the United States Army. The city is named after him in his honor in 1840. Stockton
is situated in the San Joaquin Valley which is famous for its Agricultural lands.