Job Description & Requirements
Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Need: Upon completion of credentialing through 2019 with potential to extend to mid-2020
- Schedule: Clinic - 8:30 am - 5:30 pm each day.
- We see 20 patients in person/4 phone appointments per day.
- Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Must be Board Certified or truly Board Eligible
Stockton is located in the central valley region of California and is the 17th largest city in the state. Before it was incorporated in 1850 the city changed names several times but was officially named Stockton after Robert Field Stockton who was a naval officer in the United States Army. The city is named after him in his honor in 1840.