Job Description & Requirements
Facility located in California is looking for a Radiologist.
This opportunity offers:
- Brief Job Description: General diagnostic readings and mammography. Must have proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, MRI, CT, ultrasound.
- Location: Stockton, CA
- Duration: immediate ongoing until perm hire
- Board Certification: Board Certified, MQSA
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, or 9am-6pm. Weekends 8am-5pm,
- Certification: Board Certified, MQSA if covering mammography shifts
- Shifts: minimum 5 shifts per month
- Setting: inpatient
- Census: call for Details
- Backup: call for details
- EMR Type: call for details
- License Requirement: Must have CA license
- Privileges: 90-120 days
- Locum Privileges available
Discover a flavorful Northern California getaway and the essence of California’s Central Valley as you explore this culturally rich and diverse city in San Joaquin County.
Strategically situated along the California Delta, here, the river flows out to the coast, cultures converge, and the world comes together. If variety is the spice of life, this is one hot city.