Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
This facility is needing an immediate adult psychiatrist for an ongoing opportunity:
This opportunity offers:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p schedule. Call coverage will be discussed.
- The provider will be seeing an adult population in an outpatient setting.
- Cases include adults with chronic and severe mental illness including co-occurring disorders, and developmental disabilities.
- Patients per day: 10-15
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- If Board Eligible, the physician must obtain board certification within 5 years of completing their psychiatric residency program.
- Must have unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of Virginia
Suffolk is an independent city in the Commonwealth of Virginia. There are many attractions in Suffolk including parks, marinas, historical sites, wildlife refuges, and more.