Job Description & Requirements
Cardiovascular or Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician
This facility is seeking a Cardiovascular or Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- April 13, 2021 - April 16, 2021
- 24-hour call, 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Basic Life Support Certifications Required
- Active Washington License or Interstate Medical Licensure Compact Qualification Required
- Local Candidates Highly Preferred - No Flights
A one-hour ferry ride - or thirty-minute fast ferry ride - from downtown Seattle, Bremerton is truly a beautiful city. Guests enjoy the Kitsap Conference Center, two hotels, fine dining, coffee shops, cafes, and the Port of Bremerton Marina in the downtown Harborside area. We invite you to enjoy a stroll through the Arts District, Bremerton Naval Museum, Boardwalk, Harborside Fountain Park, and PSNS Memorial Plaza. Or, walk across the Manette Bridge for more cafes and shopping. A few blocks north of downtown is the beautiful Evergreen Rotary Park. If you love golf, don't miss the city-owned Gold Mountain Golf Course which includes two 18-hole championship courses.