Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Shifts: Behavioral health unit coverage to include 10 hours of on-site clinical and 14 hours call per day.
- Encounters per Shift: 18-20
- Admission per Month: 235
- Night Requirements: Pager call on the nights. Rarely called back but will have to come in for seclusions and restraints.
- Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Active or In-Process Indiana Medical License
Located along the Wabash River, Terre Haute is the "capital" of the Wabash Valley. The city is home to several higher education institutions. The Terre Haute Parks Department owns over 1,000 acres of dedicated land, including community parks, neighborhood parks, block parks, two golf courses, as well as trails, greenways, and boulevards great for hikers and golfers!