Job Description & Requirements
Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician
Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician needed in Indiana!
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: 24 Hour Call only
- Patients per Day/Volume: 3-5 calls per day from hospital & Call hours (may vary depending on the census)
- Trauma Level: I
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Meditech/Paper Based
- Active South Carolina license
- Board Certified Cardiovascular/Cardiothoracic Specialist (CVT)
- Must do Thoracic and Vascular
Terre Haute is a city in and the county seat of Vigo County, Indiana, United States, near the state's western border with Illinois. As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 60,785 and it's metropolitan area had a population of 170,943. Located along the Wabash River, Terre Haute is the "capital" of the Wabash Valley. The city is home to several higher education institutions, including Indiana State University, Saint Mary of the Woods College, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, and Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana.