Job Description & Requirements
Hospital located on the western border of Indiana is seeking a Psychiatrist who can provide ongoing coverage. City is know for it's college town persona, parks and golf courses. Shifts are 10 hours in length. 18-20 patient encounters per shift. Call on nights, but rarely ever called back.
- Shifts are 10 hours in length.
- 18-20 patient encounters per shift.
- Call on nights, but rarely ever called back.
- Length of Need: Ongoing
- Number of Openings: 2 to 4
- Shifts: prefer blocks but will at least need 5-7 shifts in a row. 10 hour shifts with night call. 1 physician on during the day and taking night call - 7-5 or 8-6 pm
- Encounters per Shift: 18-20
- Admission/Month: 235
- Night Requirements: Pager call on the nights. Rarely called back but will have to come in for seclusions and restraints.
- Requirements: Must be Board Certified in Psychiatry. Indiana Medical License and DEA required.
- Additional Information: Administration will be reviewing and accepting providers. A call to the provider is possible. NO background issues.
Located along the Wabash River
, Terre Haute is the "capital" of the Wabash Valley
. The city is home to several higher education institutions. The Terre Haute Parks Department owns over 1,000 acres of dedicated land, including community parks, neighborhood parks, block parks, two golf courses, as well as trails, greenways, and boulevards great for hikers and golfers!