Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist locum tenens support to fill a current need.
Details and requirements of this opportunity:
- M-F, 5x8 hour shifts (must be able to work full time). Optional pager call for locums (1:5)
- Short Term Acute Care Hospital
- Cases include Obstetrics, Orthopedics, General, Gynecology, Urology, Neurology, Podiatry, Endoscopy, and some major Vascular
- All CRNA practice--must be able to work independently (4-5 CRNAs daily)
- Active Ohio license required
Ohio is the home of The Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame, The Football Hall of Fame, major museums, zoos, theme and ballparks, Hocking Hills, major cities, and beautiful countrysides you can enjoy while visiting.