Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Job Setting: Hospital Only
- Types of Cases: General, Orthopedic, Endocrinology, Otolaryngology, Plastics, the provider must be able to do a wide variety of cases. University Hospital - trauma center
- Requirements: Board certification, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Meditech; paper charting in the Operating Room
Tucson is a city in and the county seat of Pima County, Arizona, United States, and is home to the University of Arizona. The 2010 United States Census put the population at 520,116, while the 2015 estimated population of the entire Tucson metropolitan statistical area was 980,263.