Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist locum tenens support for 2020-2021Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday: 7a - 4a ( Flexible)
- Job setting: Hospital/Surgical Center
- The average number per day: 25 surgical cases, general 68%. Obstetrics and gynecology 20%, Neuro 2% and 10% complex orthopedic
- Type of cases: Preference for locum Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist to be able to do cases independently and able to do regional blocks like spinal, but not a requirement.
- General cases: Administration of anesthesia for surgical cases, including general Ear Nose Throat, gynecologic, urologic, vascular, orthopedic, and other routine surgeries.
- New Graduates are welcome to apply
- Certifications required: (Active Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS) certificates, Active DEA)
- Licenses: Wisconsin license or licensee
Pull in to Two Rivers, nicknamed the “cool city” for the welcome breezes that come from Lake Michigan, and set up camp at Point Beach State Forest
. There are 3,000 acres here, so finding room to spread out is never a problem, and all the sites are within walking distance of the lake. Stroll the six miles of sandy shoreline or hike a five-mile stretch of the Ice Age National Scenic Trail.