Job Description & Requirements
Obstetrics and Gynecology/Hospitalist Physician
Needed Obstetrics and Gynecology/Hospitalist Physician in Tyler, Texas
This opportunity offers:
- Dates: As Soon As Possible-Ongoing dates available
- Hospital Delivery Volume: 229 Deliveries per Month
- Hospitalist Delivery Volume: 12 per Month
- 24 hr shifts only
- Active Texas license required.
- Physicians must be board-certified
Tyler is a city in eastern Texas. It's known as a center for rose cultivation. In season, thousands of rose bushes line the manicured grounds of the Tyler Municipal Rose Garden. The Tyler Rose Museum explores the history of the city’s annual Texas Rose Festival. Housed in an 1859 mansion set in landscaped LeGrand Park, the Goodman Museum features antique furnishings and Civil War–era medical artifacts.