Job Description & Requirements
Emergency Medicine Physician
This facility is seeking Emergency Medicine locum tenens support as they look to fill a current and ongoing need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 24-hour shifts, 8-10 Shifts Per Month
- Job Setting: Hospital
- Types of Cases: Standard Emergency Medicine Cases
- 6-7,000 annual volume
- American Board of Emergency Medicine, American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine, Family Practice or Internal Medicine Board Certification required with Emergency Medicine experience
- Pennsylvania license required
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Epic
Tyrone is a borough in Blair County, Pennsylvania, 15 miles northeast of Altoona, on the Little Juniata River. Tyrone was of considerable commercial importance in the twentieth century. It was an outlet for the Clearfield coal fields, and it was noted for the manufacture of paper products.