Job Description & Requirements
Obstetric and Gynecology Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant (NP/PA)
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Shift Schedule: 8 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday; Flexibility with schedule to work Saturdays and have a day off during the week
- Type of Patients/Cases: Well Women Visits; Cervical Cancer Screenings, Pap Smears
- Patients per Day/Volume: 22 patients per day
- Support Staff: Medical Assistant’s assigned along with support staff and Registered Nurse’s at clinics
- Supervising Physician signs off but must operate independently
- Board Certification
- Basic Life Support Certification
Vacaville's central location affords residents and visitors the opportunity to sample nearby beaches, Lake Tahoe and the Napa wine country. However, Vacaville itself offers a wide range of arts and entertainment options, including the Vacaville Performing Arts Theater, Lagoon Valley Park (fishing, hiking, and sailing), the Creekwalk (located downtown), the Vacaville Art Gallery, the Solano Arts Gallery, the Vacaville Museum and the Solano Community Symphony.