Job Description & Requirements
Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner (NP) needed in California!
This opportunity offers:
- Immediate start as soon as credentialed – 6 months
- Shift Schedule: 8 Hours Daily; 8:30 am – 5 pm – Monday through Friday
- Type of Patients/Cases: Mainly Medical Management of patients in outpatient setting only
- Volume: 8-10 patients per day (a combination of new intakes and returns) - 1 hour for new consults/30 minute follow-ups
- Support Staff: Team-Based – Psychiatrist, Social Worker, Therapist, Medical Assistant’s (Not dedicated) and Reception all work together
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Health Connect / Kaiser Permanente’s version of Epic
- Board Certified with Furnishing license
Vacaville's central location affords residents and visitors the opportunity to sample nearby beaches, Lake Tahoe and the Napa wine country. However, Vacaville itself offers a wide range of arts and entertainment options, including the Vacaville Performing Arts Theater, Lagoon Valley Park (fishing, hiking, and sailing), the Creekwalk (located downtown), the Vacaville Art Gallery, the Solano Arts Gallery, the Vacaville Museum and the Solano Community Symphony.